Develop your Mathematical Reasoning through these unique classes. Why? Because it helps you build your logical thinking, analytical skills, and allows you to solve complex problems in daily life in a much faster and efficient manner.
Skills & Abilities Impacted
- Processing Speed
- Focus & Concentration
- Critical Thinking
- Complex Problem Solving
- Inductive & Deductive Reasoning
- Abstract Thinking
– Learn how to think and visualise maths
– Application of Mathematical Reasoning in areas of daily life
– Sharpen your Cognitive Abilities
– Develop a focussed attention and build resilience
– Learn to solve problems faster and in a step-by-step manner
Class 01 – Coincidence or Probability – what makes you win a game?
Explore the concept of Probability, and how you can apply it in real life situations such as predicting your win in a game.
Class 02 – Identifying patterns through Mathematical Induction
In this Masterclass, you will learn what is Mathematical Induction and its importance, how we can use this concept in our everyday lives to identify patterns and predict the outcomes of events faster. Practicing mathematical induction improves logical reasoning skills and also helps in learning theorems easily.
- A Notebook
- A pen/pencil
Phd Scholar | Assistant Professor | MHRD Certified Trainer