Participating in exciting Do-It-Along Challenges and discover the basic concepts behind aircraft designs and principles of flights with India’s one of the best Aeromodelling Trainers and a Certified Pilot – Anant Chaitanya! And what’s more interesting? You not only learn about the design and workings of different models of airplanes through pictures and stories, but you also get to challenge your friends and win exciting prizes!
Skills & Abilities Impacted
– Processing Speed
– Critical Thinking
– Logical Reasoning
– Visual-spatial Reasoning
– Observation Skills
– Focus & Concentration
– Understand the science of flight
– Meaning and Concepts of Aerodynamics
– Discover the relationship of aerodynamics with other areas of Maths, Physics, Visual Arts, and many more
– Develop Critical Thinking and Logical Reasoning
– Work on projects to apply the concepts learnt in the classes
Class 01 – The Boomerang Plane Challenge
This is going to be an exciting sessions where you will participate in a Do-It-Along Challenge with Anant sir, an international Aeromodeller. The challenge is to keep up with him while he teaches you all about Boomerang Planes and how to make one. You must also ensure it flies for about 30 seconds and boomerangs back to you! This challenge is not as easy as it sounds. Don’t believe us? Join us to try it out yourself!
- White A4 sheets – 8-10
- Long Ruler
- And a whole lot of FOCUS!
Certified Pilot | International Aeromodelling Trainer