Discover the basic concepts behind aircraft designs and principles of flights with this unique course on Aerodynamics for Kids. And what’s more interesting? You not only learn about the design and workings of different models of airplanes through pictures and stories, but you also get to make your own paper model of the same! Isn’t that super exciting? Make your paper planes, learn how to fly them perfectly and explore the history behind their origins.
Skills & Abilities Impacted
– Processing Speed
– Critical Thinking
– Logical Reasoning
– Visual-spatial Reasoning
– Observation Skills
– Focus & Concentration
– Understand the science of flight
– Meaning and Concepts of Aerodynamics
– Discover the relationship of aerodynamics with other areas of Maths, Physics, Visual Arts, and many more
– Develop Critical Thinking and Logical Reasoning
– Work on projects to apply the concepts learnt in the classes
Class 01 – What makes a plane fly?
Learn and explore the different parts of a plane and understand what makes a plane fly. Get a hands-on experience of building a paper model of the Classic Dart airplane.
Class 02 – What makes the Canard Wing aircraft so unique?
Let’s talk about the Canard Wing Aircraft and what makes it so unique and popular. Learn how to create a model of the Canard Wing aeroplane on your own and tips to make it fly.
- White A4 sheets – 8-10
- Long Ruler
Certified Pilot | International Aeromodelling Trainer